How to Start
We’re ready to help you clean up your home or business. Here’s how to get started with Clean Freak’s Cleaning Service.
Get A Hold of Us
First you need to contact us (call or send us a message).
Phone: (435) 760-2704
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a Bid
Before we can begin working, we need to make an in person bid. We will schedule an appointment to view your home so we can discuss what you want cleaned. Once we see it, we can determine how many people we need to send out for the job and how much it will cost. This is free so that you can have a good estimate for exactly how much the service will cost before we begin work.
Set The Schedule
Once I’ve given you the bid and you’ve confirmed that you want the service, I will put you on the schedule. Keep in mind, we are typically two weeks out on any given availability, so it’s a good idea to schedule cleanings ahead of time if you need the cleaning done by a specific point.
/hr per cleaner
Ideal For: Quick cleans, maintenance cleaning for after deep cleans.
- Emptying trash/garbage
- Replacing garbage liners (customer provides liners)
- Light dusting (not including high dusting)
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Cleaning kitchens*
- Wiping window seals
- Folding clean laundry
- General household sanitizing
*does not include cleaning inside appliances or cupboards – see deep clean
/hr per cleaner
Ideal For: After Construction Clean Up, Move In/Move Out Cleans
All of Basic Cleaning as well as the following:
- Dusting (not including high dusting)
- Cleaning interior windows* and window tracks
- Cleaning inside of appliances and cupboards (inside and/or out)
- Washing, drying, folding and putting away laundry.**
- Cleaning window blinds and interior shutters
- Full wall washing and spot wall washing (we wash walls as high as we can reach, we don’t clean ceilings).
*within standing reach of cleaner on floor
**hourly charges include duration of laundry washing & drying cycles